ICONFIT Immunity Superfoods is a blend of superfoods that has been produced in Estonia to boost immunity. Contains five powerful natural superfoods that are rich in vitamins and healthy micronutrients, and many of the beneficial properties that chaga has to offer.
Natural chaga from Estonian forests has been used in traditional medicine to boost immunity. Immunity is also boosted by blackcurrants, which contain a wealth of vitamins and antioxidants, baobab fruit and its vitamins and minerals, and sea-buckthorn berries, which have an extremely high content of vitamin C.
Chaga has been harvested from local Estonian forests and is known in traditional medicine for its immunity-boosting and detoxifying properties.
Blackcurrants are an Estonian superfood that are full of vitamin C and antioxidants.
Baobab fruit is rich in vitamins B and C, calcium, iron and magnesium.
Sea-buckthorn is a superfood growing in Estonia that contains seven times more vitamin C than citrus fruit.
Pea protein adds healthy protein to your smoothies. It is easily digested and full of amino acids.
Why choose ICONFIT Immunity Superfoods?
- Our products are pure and of the highest quality, and we always offer them at the best price.
- Ideal for boosting your immune system thanks to chaga and all the vitamins.
- Packaged in a convenient and airtight ICONFIT cardboard container that can be reused to store other dry ingredients.
- You no longer have to pay double the price for another superfoods blend. Get twice as much product for half the price per kilogram!
- Immunity Superfoods has been developed and produced in Estonia.
Preparation & use
Add 1 teaspoon of product to your smoothie daily and blend in a blender with the other ingredients. One container contains enough product for 25 smoothies. Can be used for detox cures or on a regular basis in smoothies.
|Nutritional information: ICONFIT Immunity Superfoods
||8 g serving
|of which sugars (g)
|of which saturated (g)
Freeze-fried blackcurrant, baobab, chaga, pea protein, sea-buckthorn. Produced in Estonia.