ICONFIT Beauty Collagen is made from our highly prized purest collagen , hyaluronic acid , vitamins C, E and biotin . The perfect combination for the best results for your skin, nails and hair! Studies have shown that consuming collagen is good for skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles and moisturizes the skin. Collagen helps keep nails strong and promotes hair growth. Consuming collagen every day also protects your joints, bones and muscles from injury.
- Collagen is the most important protein in the human body, accounting for 25-35% of human protein. If at the beginning of the life cycle the body is able to successfully produce all the necessary amount of collagen in the body, then at ~ 25. it decreases by an average of 1.5% each year. Therefore, it is recommended to consume additional collagen starting from age 25-30. Although collagen is also used in the skin in many creams, unfortunately collagen is not absorbed well in this way and in most cases remains simply on the surface of the skin. However, hydrolyzed collagen consumed with food and drink is easily and quickly absorbed and gives the skin maximum results. While most collagen is produced with acids and chemicals, ICONFIT collagen is produced in a unique chemical-free process and is virtually 100% pure.
- The main function of hyaluronic acid is to maintain the skin’s moisture balance in the deeper layers of our skin, improve skin elasticity and make it smoother, and help maintain collagen production in the body. Hyaluronic acid is very important for beautiful skin – it is also used in various serums, creams and also for injections. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that our own body produces, but unfortunately the amount of acid in the body decreases with age, which means that it could be used as a supplement.
- Vitamin C provides even better absorption of collagen, giving your skin, hair and nails the best results. Vitamin C helps prevent the signs of skin aging and evens out skin tone. This is called a strong antioxidant.
- Vitamin E is also a powerful antioxidant and ideal for protecting your skin from premature aging. Vitamin E helps maintain skin elasticity and moisture.
- Biotin is a vitamin that strengthens hair, skin and nails.
ICONFIT Beauty Collagen is a complex of vitamins for daily consumption that contains a combination of nutrients to nourish the skin, prevent wrinkles and support healthy hair and nails. Healthy shine from the inside out!
| Daily serving:
|| 2 scoops (12g)
||% NRV *
| Hydrolyzed Collagen
|| 9.7 g
| Vitamin C ( L-ascorbic acid )
|| 360 mg
| Hyaluronic Acid
|| 180 mg
| Vitamin E ( D-α-tocopheryl acetate )
|| 18 mg
| Biotin ( D-biotin )
|| 2400 μg
* – Percentage of daily reference intake for adults )
Ingredients. Strawberry Mint: hydrolyzed collagen, flavors, citric acid, vitamin C ( L-ascorbic acid ), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), black carrot extract, sweetener sucralose, vitamin E (D-α-tocopheryl acetate ), biotin (D-biotin).
Ingredients. Orange: hydrolyzed collagen, flavors, citric acid, vitamin C ( L-ascorbic acid ), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), beta-carotene, sweetener sucralose, vitamin E ( D-α-tocopheryl acetate ), biotin ( D-biotin ).
Ingredients. Lemon-lime: hydrolyzed collagen, citric acid, flavoring, vitamin C ( L-ascorbic acid ), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), sweetener sucralose, vitamin E ( D-α-tocopheryl acetate ), beta-carotene, biotin ( D-biotin ).
USE: Mix 12 g of powder (2 scoops, included) in a glass with 200-300 ml of water. Consume 1x a day. NB! Also suitable for use during pregnancy.
For joints, our range also includes MSM Collagen mixes specifically for joints. Check out HERE >